An Online Store for Your Business The e-commerce industry continues to grow rapidly. In 2020 especially have been driven accidentally by Covid-19, global ecommerce sales hit more than $25 trillion mark. Customers are beginning to see the convenience of buying online, and they are even taking things a notch higher; they are shopping right from their smart-phones for digital and nondigital product and services. Many newbies want to tap into this market but have no idea where to start. If this is you, Well actually—creating an e-commerce business has never been this easy for the last few years. Is creating an online store hard?
Selling products online using online arbitrage is not a mean feat. However, technology has made it simpler to build an online store faster than you could have ever imagined a couple of years ago. There was a time when building an e-commerce store was extremely hard. You were required to hire someone who knew how to code to create the site for you.
There are a lot of things involved in running a successful online business. It is not an easy task by all means. For example, you will have to figure out how to rank on search engines, how to acquire customers and how to retain them. However, setting up your online store is super easy. It should not be the thing that is holding you back. With just a few clicks, your online store can be up and running. There’s no need to wait. Take the initiative now and tap into this ever-growing market.
An e-commerce website builder enables you to build your online store mostly for free with just a few clicks and can even allow you to easily sell on online marketplaces such as Dcreate, ikomik, iteks, An1mage, and similar online marketplace.
Is it expensive? For opening your online store such as in Dcreate, ikomik, iteks, An1mage are free. But building your own independent online store. Initially, a good online store might seem a bit expensive. However, when compared to the profits you can make, that’s nothing! The online world is growing rapidly and it is directly leading to rapid growth in online sales.
Building your own an independent e-commerce online store in good quality and protecting you from a hacker, virus, malware, bots, and other potential threats will cost you between $200 and $500 per month or around $1000 to $5000 USD in a year. If you are just starting out, go for the affordable option, enrich the website with photos of your products. As your business continues to grow and the need to have a very high-end site arises, there will always be room to upgrade.
A hosted or a self-hosted solution? There are essentially two ways through which you can build your e-commerce website. · Hosted e-commerce website · Self-hosted e-commerce website
A hosted site is suitable for those who are looking for a user-friendly solution that does not require any technical abilities, because this one is created by someone else for you as their service.
A self-hosted solution is for those who are seeking to create uncommon/unique stores that call for a more flexible approach and, consequently, demand a lot of technical know-how because your need to setup your own server for hardware and software also the frightening thing is a hacker attack, and you don’t know a thing about how to protect an online store, but when you have a lot of money you can always hire an IT guy to back you up. Well at least whatever platform you choose will depend on your specific needs and the expertise at your disposal.
Benefits of building your own an online store
There are many marketplaces out there including Dcreate, An1mage, Amazon and similar marketplace. Why do you need to create an online store when you can just upload your products in these markets? Why do you need to go through the struggle of looking for customers when these marketplaces expose you to a larger pool of clients? To answer these questions, let’s explore the advantages of having your own store.
1. Collecting customer data When a customer views your products on a marketplace platform and leaves without buying anything, you can consider them gone. If they visited your online store, however, you have the chance to request for their email address. The address will be essential for building your email list, whose importance is worth writing another entire article about. Marketplaces don’t even give you access to the customer’s email.
When a visitor lands on your e-commerce site, you also have the chance to reach out to them again on social media platforms and Google using a marketing method known as re-targeting. Retargeting is a marketing strategy that enables you to create ads that are tailor made for people who have visited your site previously. Individuals whom you reach through this advertising model have very high chances of making a purchase.
2. Building your brand Marketplaces provide platforms where you can easily upload products and start selling them immediately. Although this looks like a great upside at face value, it creates an even bigger problem for you. Because it is easy to set up shop in these places, they are usually crawling with sellers. Most of these sellers are your direct competitors, and since your store-fronts are more or less similar, there’s no reason why a customer should buy from you and not them.
Creating your online store sets you apart from the rest. It gives you the power to control the product price, how the store looks and how the customer gets to experience it. Design matters. How you present your products shape your customer’s experience and enables you to build trust. The more the customer believes you, the higher their chances of making a purchase and coming back are.
3. Avoid the price war Since marketplaces are crawling with sellers promoting similar products, consumers always have the upper hand. The only way that retailers can compete is by cutting or lowering the product prices. It is not enough that you have too many competitors already; you are forced to sell at shallow margins. Creating your own online store will save you from the price war. By being unique, you have already set yourself apart from the rest. The customer is no longer looking at the cost alone, and if they trust you enough, you never have to worry about price altogether.
4. Get repeat purchases 80% of your customers only contribute to 20% of your revenue. The rest (loyal customers) contribute to the largest chunk of your revenue (80%). The need for having repeat customers is apparent. To build loyal customers, you need a client database–something you can only get by having your own store. The online stores have an email marketing tool that you can use to lure customers back.
5. Ready to deliver the products by yourself
Forget about delivery services by others, its shallow your profit. Selling physical products need your own delivery service. Do it by your self. In e-commerce, local delivery allows customers to buy your products online and have you deliver them straight to their doorstep. Local delivery serves as an alternative to both shipping with a carrier and in-store shopping. It has been particularly give a great impact for merchants and customers alike in a world where shipping carriers are experiencing increased delays and in-store shopping still carries risk.
What you will get by buying our services in a year:
1. Your own store name and domain
2. 100 GB Online space
3. Secure transaction in HTTPS, also your online store protection from virus, bots, malware, hacking, phishing, fraud, and other potential threats.
4. Marketplace like design look for your online store.
5. Upgradable to a new version as needed for plugins and other default features.
6. Automatic notification to your email, receipt, and invoice for you and your customer.
7. Accept Debit and credit card.
8. Link your payment to your local bank account or PayPal account as default Payment Gateway features.